VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Neptune Digital Belongings Corp. (TSX-V:DASH) (OTC:NPPTF) (FSE:1NW) (“Neptune” or the “Firm“) is happy to announce that will probably be releasing its November 30, 2020 monetary statements and administration dialogue and evaluation subsequent week.
Under are quite a few monetary highlights pertaining to the three months ended November 30, 2020 and for the interval subsequent to interval and as much as the date of this information launch.
- The Firm has achieved a constructive internet complete revenue of $246,810 for the three months ended November 30, 2020.
- Neptune had an 8% progress in complete belongings as of November 30, 2020 over August 31, 2020 and expects this to proceed into Q2.
- The Firm’s price reducing measures lowered money prices from operations for the interval by 31% over the identical interval within the prior yr to $74,000.
- The Firm has zero debt on the interval finish and as of the date of this Information Launch.
- The Firm raised $300,000 subsequent to November 30 and people funds are getting used to buy quite a lot of crypto currencies.
- The Firm had 70 BTC loaned to Genesis Buying and selling subsequent to interval finish, offering a constant revenue stream of BTC for re-investment.
- The Firm’s three largest digital asset holdings as of the date of this launch are 77 BTC, 139,530 ATOM, 2,006 DASH and 155 ETH. The Firm additionally holds positions in BCH, Litecoin, Stellar, NEO, OMG, QTUM, FTM in addition to the funding within the Protocol Crypto Fund and money for strategic crypto forex purchases and operations.
- The Firm continues to buy crypto day by day with a purpose to greenback price common and is at all times optimizing its crypto portfolio with a purpose to maximize progress for shareholders.
“We’re happy to current one other profitable quarter and have seen nice efficiency within the sector subsequent to November 30, 2020. We proceed to look at the crypto markets fastidiously with a purpose to optimize our purchasing and staking regime,” said Cale Moodie, Neptune CEO.
The Firm additionally broadcasts the grant of 6,000,000 inventory choices to administrators and officers at a value of $0.20 pursuant to the Firm’s share compensation plan.
About Neptune Digital Belongings Corp.
The Firm has a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio with investments made in high market cap tokens, proof-of-stake cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance and related blockchain applied sciences.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Cale Moodie, President and CEO
Neptune Digital Belongings Corp.
This launch incorporates sure “ahead trying statements” and sure “forward-looking data” as outlined underneath relevant Canadian securities legal guidelines. Ahead-looking statements and data can usually be recognized by way of forward-looking terminology corresponding to “could”, “will”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “imagine”, “proceed”, “plans”, “proposes” or comparable terminology. Ahead-looking statements and data embrace, however will not be restricted to, the longer term costs of crypto forex and their chance of staying fixed or climbing larger; the Firm’s future earnings and working prices; the Firm’s future progress in complete belongings; the Firm’s technique to buy crypto forex and optimize its crypto portfolio; the Firm’s capacity successfully greenback price common its purchases of crypto forex; and the longer term outlook of the crypto forex market usually. Ahead-looking statements and data are based mostly on forecasts of future outcomes, estimates of quantities not but determinable and assumptions that, whereas believed by administration to be affordable, are inherently topic to important enterprise, financial and aggressive uncertainties and contingencies. Ahead-looking statements and data are topic to varied recognized and unknown dangers and uncertainties, lots of that are past the power of the Firm to manage or predict, which will trigger the Firm’s precise outcomes, efficiency or achievements to be materially completely different from these expressed or implied thereby, and are developed based mostly on assumptions about such dangers, uncertainties and different elements set out herein, together with however not restricted to: the inherent dangers concerned within the cryptocurrency and basic securities markets; the Firm’s capacity to efficiently mine digital forex; income of the Firm could not enhance as at present anticipated, or in any respect; the Firm could not be capable to profitably liquidate its present digital forex stock, or in any respect; a decline in digital forex costs could have a big detrimental influence on the Firm’s operations; the volatility of digital forex costs; uncertainties regarding the provision and prices of financing wanted sooner or later; the inherent uncertainty of manufacturing and price estimates and the potential for surprising prices and bills, forex fluctuations; regulatory restrictions, legal responsibility, competitors, lack of key workers and different associated dangers and uncertainties. The Firm doesn’t undertake any obligation to replace forward-looking data besides as required by relevant legislation. Such forward-looking data represents administration’s finest judgment based mostly on data at present out there. No forward-looking assertion may be assured and precise future outcomes could differ materially. Accordingly, readers are suggested to not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements or data.